Thursday, February 25, 2016

I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

I was recently filling out an author survey for the awesome Australian Romance Readers Association (ARRA) of which I am a proud member.

Fake Gordon Ramsay's zucchini tart thingy. It was delish
 I sipped on my vino of choice (Sauvignon Blanc). Gordon had cooked up a lovely meal, we were about to play a dangerous game of Scrabble (not a euphemism, we play dirty and we play hard – again, not a euphemism).


I came across this question and was genuinely stumped.  What is one item you can’t resist buying. I pondered this out loud and Fake Gordon Ramsay spluttered his Stella Artois and looked at me incredulously. “What?” I asked.

“Lipstick,” he muttered, “you have an insane amount of lipstick.”

I rolled my eyes and plotted what I could do with three I’s and u and a depressed looking k.

Gordon being a guy didn’t get the lipstick thing. Now I admit I love lipstick but I don’t think I have too many. Pondering that thought I toodled off, gathered the ones I could find and lined them up.

So, what do you think?  Too many?

No comments:

Post a Comment