Sunday, June 5, 2016

Day seven of the nature challenge and we're...

Day seven of the nature challenge and we're everywhere!
It's the last day and I'm a little sad. It has been fun to go through photos that trigger great and poignant memories.
The first photo is an orange from a friends tree. I can just hear that orange screaming 'eat the lemons'
Eat the lemons!
Me on Genesis. A feat of nature really - me on a horse

A tiny coastal town - Bland Bay in New Zealand where I spent every summer. It's gorgeous and still has the same twelve people living there.

We drove for hours through freezing fog. It was all druidy. I think I might have chanted


Clueless One and Two who have forbidden me to post photos of them, but I snuck this one in 

 I have loved doing this. I might slip some new ones in. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were a horse rider of old! Looking good there!

    Cath xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A million years ago, Catherine. I still wish for a pony every Christmas. It would be a dream to own a horse again. Thanks so much for stopping by. Hayson x

    ReplyDelete